Hi All,

I've now fixed the problem myself. It appears as though the problem was in
the 'sendmail_from' element of php.ini. Even though the address I gave on
that line was a perfectly legitimate email address, once I changed it, it
worked fine.

The new address was longer than the old, so it wasn't a problem with the
length. I have no idea why it happened, it's quite annoying that it did cos
it would be loads better for me if it accepted the original one. Oh well.

Cheers for all the help I received.

Paul.