On Wednesday 29 May 2002 13:49, Balaji Ankem wrote:

First of all, please start a new post when you have a new question. Do not
just reply to an existing post. It's bad manners. And quoting the irrelevant
existing post is even worse manners.

> Hi,
>  Is there any substitute for header function..
>
> Because of this I am getting error saying.."php.exe has generated some
> errors and will be closed by windows".
>
> if ($row->user_type=='A')
> {
>       mysql_close($connection);
>       header("Location:admin.php");
>       exit;
> }

The correct using is:

header("Location: admin.php");

note the space.

And are you sure that it is the header() function that is causing the above
error?

/*
Out of cards on drive D:
*/