You might want to give an example of what you are trying to do or at least,
why.  I am not an expert (not by a long ways), but to me, the way your
question is worded, I would have to say....Open up the page in whatever
editing program you want to use delete the function and put in a new
function that you want in its place.  It would make it easier if you used
the same function name, or you will have to change all calls to it.

Steve