Does anybody know of any software all ready written or what would have to
be done, to allow us to run a cyber cafe style setup.  What we need the
software to do is to allow someone to come in and plug in their computer to
our network (actually a customers network).  They want the following:
1.  A customer comes in and signs up starting a clock so they could charge
the customer for the time.
2.  They want it to work for wired or wireless networks.  So when they sign
in, it would either have to set their IP address on their machine
automatically, or we would have to give them an IP address to put in to
their system.
3.  It would have to send a report once a day to an email address (or
multiple email addresses) with the days summary of time used and amount of
money made.
4.  A regular customer could come in and use the same login each time so
that they could track everything over long periods of time, on a per
customer basis.  They might want to give discounts to these people and/or
give away free stuff.  Kind of like....for every minute someone has been
on, they get one credit point.  Those credit points can be used for
purchasing extra time, or other products in the business.  Now, if it is
kept in a mysql database, than that would not be hard to pull.

I know that there are cyber cafe's out there now, so I am assuming that I
should not have to reinvent the wheel for this software.  If not, how would
somebody go about setting this up.  Basically, if I could get it set up so
that ALL IP addresses on the local network are not allowed in unless they
sign in first, than what file would it have to put that IP address in and
what would have to be restarted to allow that customer access?  Preferably,
I would like the program to work with RedHat Linux, PHP and MySQL.

Thanks In Advance
Steve Buehler