The problem here is that you have defined three different variables
$value1,$value2,$value3.

Keep only one variable (say,$valueChk) that can take values 1,2 or 3.
Then check for the condition.
And there's another mistake in the script, you are checking
---if ($value2 ==0)---
twice, you probably mean to check for "$value1 ==1" (for the first of the
"$value2 ==0" checks).

Once you are through with these changes, your script will work perfectly.
And if you feel like improving it you need not repeat the <td> statements.
You can merely append the additional rows depending on the value of the
variable you set (say, $valueChk).

the following isn't the actual script, but mainly the logic.

$table="<table>"
if($valueChk==0)
exit
if($valueChk==1)
{
//.....append the first <TR><TD> statement to $table variable
$table .= "<TR><TD> ";

}

if($valueChk==2)
{
//.....append the second <TR><TD> statement to $table variable
}

if($valueChk==3)
{
//.....append the third <TR><TD> statement to $table variable
}

//now close the table tag and echo the $table variable

you'll get the table with the desired number of rows.

-Naintara