Sorry if this is an ignorant question, but I want to do one simple thing -
create an empty MySQL-type database to upload to the server so I can start
using PHP to access it... how can I do this? I don't really want to have to
download the whole MySQL product just to create an empty database!

If this is impossible, and I have to download MySQL, then any (preferably
direct) links for downloading the bare minimum to create a new database (and
possibly create tables ready for use) would be most appreciated.

Development platform = Win2K Pro

I went to www.mysql.com but they seem to require downloading the full
server - I don't _need_ the server, only a way to create a DB {:v(

_ _
o o    Jason Teagle
 <      [EMAIL PROTECTED]