From: "Kelly Meeks" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, June 05, 2002 11:08 AM
Subject: [PHP] OT cron/perl/php..

I've found a really handy php script (mysqlphpbak) that will backup all
mysql databases for me via mysqldump.

I'm using a cobalt raq server, and according to them, I can create a script
and put it in a cron-daily directory, and that script will be executed.

How do I create that script?  Does it have to be in perl, and if so, how
would you code it?  Or could it be a php file?

Sorry for the exceedingly off-topic post, I'm obviously new to the sysadmin
side of things...

Kelly