So what did you get? Did it work? (No. I doubt it...) Don't just post a
"question" like "Here's what I'm doing...fix it"

Anyway, your really wasting your time by not using a date or timestamp
column. If you don't understand why or realize how easy it is to change
it, you've got a lot of learning to do.

The only way you can do it with a char column is to select the entire
database, load it into a PHP array, using strtotime() to (hopefully)
convert "May 29, 2002", etc, into a unix timestamp, and then sort by
that timestamp.

You just make things more difficult with a char column. I hope you don't
have any more queries based on time or date...

---John Holmes...