Thanks Jay,

Well, I went back to work on it, and with the combined suggestions from the
list, it's working now. I just had to insert the sub-select on the called
page as well. That seemed to be the problem.

Thanks for your suggestion -- I used part of it.

Regards,
Andre

--
Please pray the Holy Rosary to end the holocaust of abortion.
Remember in your prayers the Holy Souls in Purgatory.

May God bless you abundantly in His love!
For a free Cenacle Scriptural Rosary Booklet: http://www.webhart.net/csrb/