 - From http://www.snopes2.com/computer/virus/immunity.htm (Urban
 myths)

 Claim:   A free immunity tool will protect your PC from the Klez.E
 virus.

 Sample message:
 "Klez.E is the most common world-wide spreading worm.It's very
 dangerous by corrupting your files. Because of its very smart
stealth
 and anti-anti-virus technic,most common AV software can't detect or
 clean it. We developed this free immunity tool to defeat the
 malicious virus. You only need to run this tool once,and then Klez
 will never come into your PC. NOTE: Because this tool acts as a fake
 Klez to fool the real worm,some AV monitor maybe cry when you run
it.
 If so,Ignore the warning,and select 'continue'. If you have any
 question,please mail to me. "

 Origins:   The messages quoted above are correct in noting that Klez
 is a common worm which is currently spreading and infecting
computers
 world-wide, but they contain no "immunity tools" that will protect
 your PC from Klez. Far from it: in classic "trojan horse" fashion,
 these messages (bearing a subject line of "Worm Klez.E Immunity")
are
 disguises that trick unsuspecting users into executing their
 attachments -- attachments which don't protect against the Klez
virus
 but actually spread it.

 In other words, you opened one of these emails and now your system
is
 sending out messages to everyone on your address book.

 HTH,
 Dw

 Sqlcoders.com Dynamic data driven web solutions