Sorry, never thought about using a search on forms to check my existing
security measures... I am currently employing the use of SSL, however I am
not that familiar with "securing forms" in the traditional sense so I do
appreciate your comments.  And also, I am not trying to "show off" my code,
simply find ways to improve my existing ideas.  Thanks again,
jas

002301c20d82$444a6130$8102a8c0@niigziuo4ohhdt">news:002301c20d82$444a6130$8102a8c0@niigziuo4ohhdt...

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=UTF8&oe=UTF8&q=securing+plain+text&btn