Hi all,

I was wondering how i could make a download 'landing' page, that once a user
has filled out the download form and submitted it, it will send the file
they are requesting as a download (not display a link to it, or display it
in the browser) and also render a page that says something like "thanks for
downloading blah blah..." behind it at the same time.

I would assume i would have to use header() to do this, but i dont know
where i should start, a/o what headers to send.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

//Nick Richardson ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
//SiteCommand LLC
--]  SiteCommand Control Panel:  Coming June 1st, 2002  [--
--] 'The Secure Solution To Easy Enterprise Management' [--