That's Ok too. I did that, and this is the message i get:

PHP Warning: Unable to load dynamic library
'C:\Php421\extensions\php_ifx.dll' - The specified procedure could not be
found. in Unknown on line 0

I'm just not fighting anymore with it. I'm using ODBC now, but i would
really like to understand what's going on.

Thanks, anyway.

Keep trying!

Gastón.