Do you want the page to submit with each choice? i.e. in the beginning,
the first drop down is populated and the other two aren't. when a choice
is made in the first box, the form is submitted and PHP populates the
second, etc...

If you don't want it to submit, then all PHP can do is write some
javascript arrays to be evaluated when the page is loaded in the
browser. It can't do anything after that point.

---John Holmes...

**