After completing most of the coding for my site, I would like to use "https"
for restricted areas that require login. In short tests, I've discovered
that, yes, I can engage the encrypted mode while calling these pages, but
I've also discovered that it stays in the "https" mode even when it passes
to once non-restricted pages. I'm not sure whether that is a problem, but  .
. . I gather this is "normal" behavior since I had requested "https". But is
it possible to "unrequest" ?

My question is simple: is there a way to "get out of" or "turn off" https
once it has been initiated -- using PHP?

Since I have limited or no experience with https, any pointers, advice, or
admonitions would be greatly appreciated. And they say, "Ignorance is bliss"
-- I'm not too sure about that :>

Tia,
Andre

--
Please pray the Holy Rosary to end the holocaust of abortion.
Remember in your prayers the Holy Souls in Purgatory.

May God bless you abundantly in His love!
For a free Cenacle Scriptural Rosary Booklet: http://www.webhart.net/csrb/