This raises an interesting question (at least to me). I've had problems
like this before and had to hunt high and low for the mime type for a
file. Does anyone know of a listing for mime types (besides going
through the built-ins in the browser). Seems like a really handy
resource. File it near the local copy of the php manual and the websafe
palette. =)

Cheers,

Brad