From: "The_RadiX" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, June 12, 2002 9:34 PM
Subject: [PHP] Fw: Hosting_submission

Well anybody who wants to join Liam Mackenzie's hosting...

Here's the touching response I got...

...... Shows a great deal of maturity... Thankfully he doesn't start some
sort of hosting company...

After all customers would be very very upset if there was some kind of
publicity stunt against his company..... wouldn't they?

* snigger snigger *

:)... me threatening?? pfft. no.. how could you think that...

Anyway read the email I got back below.. Notice the lovely name he cooked up
for the "From" address... very cute..