From: Phil Reid [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, June 12, 2002 1:27 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PHP] while...

I have a function in my script which sends an e-mail to my client
company with details of a shopping cart order. I was wondering if it is
possible to use a while loop inside the mail function so that I can send
details of multiple items in one e-mail.

Here is the code I am using. And bear in mind that I am a newbie to PHP,
so if the mistake is obvious you will need to forgive me.

$message = "-----------Client Information-----------\nUsername:
$result[username]\nE-Mail Address: $result[email]\nContact Method:
$contactoption\nForename: $result[forename]\nSurname:
$result[surname]\nCompany: $result[company]\nHouse Number or Name:
$result[address1]\nAddress Line 2: $result[address2]\nAddress line
3(optional): $result[address3]\nLocality: $result[local]\nCity:
$result[city]\nPostcode: $result[postcode]\nHome Telephone:
$result[homephone]\nWork Phone: $result[workphone]\nMobile Phone:
$result[mobilephone]\nID: $result[id]\n----------Order
Details----------while ($shoppingrow =
mysql_fetch_array($shoppingresult))\nGrade: $shoppingrow[0]\nLength:
$shoppingrow[1]";

            $extra = "From: $result[forename]\r\nReply-To:
$result[email]\r\n";
            mail ("[EMAIL PROTECTED]", "James Laird Website Order",
$message);

If anyone can be of assistance it would be very much appreciated.

Regards,

Phil Reid

This message is intended for the sole use of the individual and entity to
whom it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged,
confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you are
not the intended addressee, nor authorized to receive for the intended
addressee, you are hereby notified that you may not use, copy, disclose or
distribute to anyone the message or any information contained in the
message.  If you have received this message in error, please immediately
advise the sender by reply email and delete the message.  Thank you very
much.