I've tried this, but it's still doing the same thing.  Is there something
special about this particular variable that I need to know?  I've tried it
with $HTTP_POST_VARS as well, declaring $HTTP_POST_VARS as global in the
function first.

        Put reset($_POST) before foreach loop

        > I'm trying to loop through $_POST vars in a function, which I
understand
        > be an autoglobal associative array.  Here's the code I'm using:
        >
        > foreach($_POST as $item => $value){
        > echo "$item, $value<br>";
        > }
        >
        > However, I only get the first element of the array echoed, even
though I
        > know there to be other elements (I can access them as
$_POST[element])