Why not just put a "Subject" field?  Most people use that to put a brief
description of the article.  Make the form field small and they'll keep
their input small.  Plus, you can set the maxlength value of the input field
to limit things.
http://www.htmlreference.com/htmlref95.html

This message is intended for the sole use of the individual and entity to
whom it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged,
confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you are
not the intended addressee, nor authorized to receive for the intended
addressee, you are hereby notified that you may not use, copy, disclose or
distribute to anyone the message or any information contained in the
message.  If you have received this message in error, please immediately
advise the sender by reply email and delete the message.  Thank you very
much.