Hi,
I want to make server on Linux Red Hat 7.2 to shutdown from WEB interface.
A'll not have any access to this server. Server will not be connected to
Internet - it's local for organization. I want one men from them only to
turn on computer and to shutdown server via WEB interface without any
administrative rights on server.

I tried to shut down server with exex("/sbin/poweroff") but nothing
happened!
Can someone tell me how I could make shut down the server via PHP command or
executing Linux command?
Is it possible ?

Thanks,
Rosen