From: "Chuck Payne" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PHP General" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, June 14, 2002 11:03 PM
Subject: [PHP] Problem with MySQL

Hi,

I am working on a movie database I have two database that I am calling from
but the problem I am having when I ask it to go and fetch all the movies
with the same title, it stops and only shows one.

Here is a basic layout...

if($videoid) {

 $result = mysql_query("SELECT * FROM library WHERE videoid=$videoid",$db);

 $myrow = mysql_fetch_array($result);

// The Myrows

$title = $myrow[title];
$videoid = $myrow[videoid];
$catergory = $myrow[catergory];
$appraisal = $myrow[appraisal];

// Some where here it's not working.....

 $sql = "SELECT concat_ws(' ', fname, lname)as actor FROM actormovie WHERE
title = '$title' ORDER by lname";
    $result = mysql_query($sql);
 print $sql;

    $actor = "";
    while ($myrow = mysql_fetch_array($result)) {
      $actor = $myrow[actor];
      $actor .= "<A HREF=''>" . $actor . "</A><BR>\n";

}

What am I doing wrong? It only show one record and it show more.

Chuck Payne