Prachait,
If I recall correctly, PHP 4.x doesn't work with Apache 2... Actually, no
Apache 1.x modules do, because of the new apxs architechture. Apache 2
support is planned for the 4.3 release (someone correct me if I'm wrong).
On UNIX, I compiled with a -apxs2=[path] option to the configure script, but
I'm not sure on Windows...

Chris Garaffa