Hi All, Hope you are all well.

I am coding a website for a client and they involve a series of files:

logobanner.php
navbar.php
leftmenu.php
main.php
rightmenu.php
copyright.php

These are all just simple HTML files which are placed in a Global dir apart
from main.php which is in the same dir as the index.php file. Is there a way
where I can have one index.php file which calls all the Global files and
only the relevant main.php file? Kind of like a simple template system?

For example at the moment I have this for my dir pattern:

/global/
-logobanner.php
-navbar.php
-leftmenu.php
-rightmenu.php
-copyright.php
/home/
-index.php
-main.php
/news/
-index.php
-main.php

When /news/index.php is called, all the global files are called along with
the main.php that is in the News dir, the same for all the others in their
respective dirs.

Am I overlooking an important function or script that can do this without
being too complicated?

Please let me know, Ian.
---
Randum Ian
DJ / Reviewer / Webmaster, DancePortal (UK) Limited
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.danceportal.co.uk
DancePortal.co.uk - Global dance music media