Well... actually, I care about displaying it in Spanish instead of
English ( Enero instead of January). Does anybody has accomplished this
for Spanish or any other language? Is it possible?

Thanks again,

Cesar Aracena <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
CE / MCSE+I
Neuquen, Argentina
+54.299.6356688
+54.299.4466621