From: 1LT John W. Holmes [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, June 18, 2002 11:47 AM
To: Martin Lucas; 'Chad Day'; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [PHP] PHP to Excel?

The layout on that site is so annoying. Yeah, it looks pretty, but it's
annoying. It's PHP2Excel BiffWriter that your looking for on that site.
Should be one of the topics when you expand the central "dot" (after you
close the "news' popup). annoying...

Like someone else said, I just use HTML and send an Excel header(). Works
great and it's perfect for simple stuff. I'll probably move to PHP2Excel
BiffWriter eventually, though.

---John Holmes...