Netscape tends to enforce html standards, while IE is lax and lets
things go.

You <td> has to have something in it for it to be displayed.

The code is for a non-breaking space. I remember a long time ago having
this problem and I would put a period with the font color switched to
match the background...heh... You ever look at your old code and realize
how funny it is... ??

---John Holmes...