Thanks, I didn't know about od

0000000    <   ?   p   h   p  \n  \n   $   t   e   s   t 312   = 312   "
0000020    j   u   s   t       a   b   o   u   t       a   n   y   t   h
0000040    i   n   g   "   ;  \n  \n   e   c   h   o       "   t   h   i
0000060    s       w   a   s       j   u   s   t   a       t   e   s   t
0000100    "   ;  \n  \n   ?   >
0000106

That is REALLY weird. I use BBEdit. I've always used BBEdit.

-Josh