One of the guys over on the php-db list told me that to store the binary
string correctly in postrgresql, that I would
have to double quote whats already there.
So in essence, by the time it hits the database, it has to be ->
\\\0PZ\\\0<Îê˜Úµ

Any suggestions to modify the string like this...
Maybe I should be looking into one of the preg functions....

Thank You.

--
Gerard Samuel
http://www.trini0.org:81/