Hi Christopher,

I think that we have the same configuration. I'm running PHP with the SAMBAR server as
well and the JP Graph module is working OK with me so it should be working.
Have you tried the JP Graph - testsuit : On my notebook ( W2K ) I installed it at
http://localhost/jpgraph-1.6.1/src/Examples/testsuit_jpgraph.php

Hopes this help :

Good Luck N:-J
www.niro-it.nl

My phpini looks like this:

include_path=.

[PHP]
extension=php_gd.dll

My modifications in jpgraph.php for my configuration:
// The full absolute name of directory to be used as a cache. This directory MUST
// be readable and writable for PHP. Must end with '/'
DEFINE("CACHE_DIR","/db/njhome/jpgraph-1.6.1/jpgraph_cache/");

// The URL relative name where the cache can be found, i.e
// under what HTTP directory can the cache be found. Normally
// you would probably assign an alias in apache configuration
// for the cache directory.
DEFINE("APACHE_CACHE_DIR","/jpgraph-1.6.1/jpgraph_cache/");

// Directory for TTF fonts. Must end with '/'
DEFINE("TTF_DIR","/dv/fonts/jpgttf/ttf/");

PHPinfo looks like this:
      PHP Version 4.1.1

      System Windows NT 5.0 build 2195
gd