My function for generating a select menu for a city sets the select name to
form[city_id].

In one of the forms, there is a selection for City in the address details as
well as one for the port of destination. If I use the function both the the
select name will be form[city_id]. The port of destination selection
overwrites the form[city_id] from the selection of City.

Is there a way to access the first form[city_id] for assigning to another
variable?

In short is it possible to access a variable from the form before the form is
posted?

Best regards,

Siva,

--