Hi!

Sunday, June 23, 2002, 1:21:07 AM, you wrote:

F> I find it impossible that PHP should be "slow". PHP's Pg functions are -
F> and shouldn't be - nothing more or else than a frontend to the Pg API.

F> The problem is most likely that you are not comparing the same values. I
F> think the analyze values are calculated "internal" values that has little
F> to do with real life through an API.

F> Postgres is very fast - but a connect and 3 queries in 0.002 ms? Hmmm!
i didn't say 0.002 ms i say 0.002 s this is 2ms, but from php
that time was 90ms

I also use one patch for realtimer in pg, it say max 10ms.
without connect, but i don't thik that for connection is user
like 80ms,

I thik that here must be something wrong, or with some lib,
I realy don't know, so i'm asking on that list for help to
solve this.

Btw computer is PII300MHz with 128MB RAM, but in this table
is for now from 0 to 15 entries.

--
lp,
 Uros                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]