Hi,

I am trying to copy and resize an image using imagecopyresized() and
cannot seem to crack it. Below is the code I am using, can anyone tell
me why I keep getting and invalid image resource warning and is this
the src or dest parameter that the error is referring to?

$srcImageName = "../properties/$line[propid].jpg";
$destImageName = $rm_branchref . "_" . $line[propid] . ".jpg";
$destImage = imagecreate(275, 183);
imagecopyresized($destImage, $srcImageName, 0, 0, 0, 0, 275, 183,
imagesx($srcImageName), imagesy($srcImageName));
imageJpeg($destImage, $destImageName, 75);
imagedestroy($destImage);

All that happens is that I get an identical copy of the image, and not
a resized one.

TIA

Phil Ewington.