I have been running several servers using the ensim software and have had
no problem with PHP and/or MySQL.  Well, none that was the fault of PHP or
MySQL.  Neither one should give you a problem upgrading, except that you
will have to edit the httpd_vwh.conf file by hand since both PHP and MySQL
(if they upgrade the httpd.conf file) don't know it is now httpd_vwh.conf.

Steve