Within the function before the header(), no there are no echo or print
statements.
I do have a few error checking that uses trigger_error() which displays
a page, but no errors are being triggered.
And just in case, I did check the error_handler file.  There aren't any
'white space' before or after <?php ?>
Maybe Im missing something.  I think Ill put it aside and look at it
when the brain is fresh...

Thanks

--
Gerard Samuel