From: Phillip S. Baker [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, June 25, 2002 3:55 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PHP] Menu Selections Dynamic from a Database

Greetings All,

Here is the problem I am trying to solve, I know it can be done but I am
not clear on how to do it.

I am generating an appointment application.
And I want to dynamically populate pulldown menus from values in a DB.

So if a person picks a day for an appointment in a pulldown menu, then next
pulldown menu on the page is dynamically populated with the available times
for that specific day.
The values for both menus will be pulled from information in a MySQL db.

Can anyone help me out with this?

Phillip