No Worries, I know when people post the same questions over and over again,
it pisses a lot of the folks here off.  I really do read other messages
first and then post only when I can't figure out the answer from other
posts.

I appreciate your input.  It makes more sense when you explain what the
browser sees as output.  Thanks again.

...Brad