From: Gerard Samuel [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, June 27, 2002 12:40 PM
To: php-gen
Subject: [PHP] HTTP1.1

Kinda off topic, but it deals with a php script Im writing.
Ive been using dynamic strings to create relative links like ->

I was wondering if this is a no no according to http 1.1 specs.
ie absolute links ->

I briefly looked through through the specs, but it didn't say that
links/urls shouldn't be formatted like the first example above...

Any insight, would be grateful.
Thanks

--
Gerard Samuel