"It seems pretty straightforward to me." is more responsible than
"It's pretty straightforward." Nice time to be changing your story ;)

>Anyway, thank you for your input on this thread. THAT was really helpful.

It didn't seem straightforward to the original writer, or else why
the question... I think a more helpful response at that point is to
ask questions, rather than suggest that the person simply "write it".

There seems to be some hostility and impatience here toward new users
who aren't as familiar with how to ask for help. If this exchange
prompts anyone to examine themselves and respond (or ask) in more
gentle ways, I think my input will have definitely been helpful.

-Josh