Search before you post. I don't know the answer, but this turned up on
google when searching for "generate rtf with PHP"

http://paggard.dlight.ru/rtf_gen/

Yeah, it costs, but it looks good. Help a programmer out!

I'm sure there are others. Look on hotscripts.com and sourceforge.net

---John Holmes...