I don't see how.  But if what you are saying is actually happening, then
it is a Linux kernel-level bug if memory is leaking from one process to
another.  No matter how badly we screwed up in PHP, the kernel prevents
such a screwup from infecting a separate process.

I'd suggest having a close look at your code.

-Rasmus