In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> , [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Phpcoder)
wrote:

>I would like to generate barcodes and have it print out the barcode
>automatically from awebpage, is this possible? How?

There is some C code on some web-site with "milk" in the domain name that
will generate a bar-code...

I've been meaning to port that to PHP since forever...

I think it only handles UPC (the standard you see on most every product you
buy).

There are actually a bazillion bar-codes out there, and you could even
generate your own custom one if you really felt the need...

As far as printing goes, I have printed JPEG output from said web-site,
printed it, and verified that the stock-boy at my local K-Mart could scan
that bar-code.  They still don't stock my music CDs, but I was pretty sure
it would work just about anywhere else after that test run.

--
Like Music?  http://l-i-e.com/artists.htm