Hi Richard:

Nice to have you back on the list.  I've noticed your replies are not
winding up back in the threads due to the Reference header not being set
by Outlook.

While this isn't going to cause the end of the world, it'd be nice if they
were there.

Enjoy,

--Dan

--
               PHP classes that make web design easier
        SQL Solution  |   Layout Solution   |  Form Solution