Hi Again!  I missed part of the past responses to the past posting over the
last few days because I had it cleaned from MS-Outlook folder.  So, feel
free to provide some feedback on the transformation from the script with
register global turned on to off.  Need some feedback on hiding the $SID
from the URL as I saw somewhere on hte posting.  I can't find it right now.
I'll keep looking.  Thanks!  FletchSOD

--clip-- (Old Script --> Register_Global turned on)

            --Page 1--
                $user['data'] = "Yes!";
                $salt = strtoupper(md5(uniqid(rand())));
                session_id($salt);
                session_start();
                session_register("user");
                header("Location:
https://test.whatever.com/test1.php?".SID."&init_login=TRUE";);

            --Page 2--
                session_register("user_detail");
--clip--
--clip-- (New Script --> Register_Global turned off)

            --Page 1
                $user['data'] = "Yes!";
                $salt = strtoupper(md5(uniqid(rand())));
                session_id($salt);
                session_start();
                $_SESSION['user'];