What address are you using the run the program?

Try using http://localhost/hello.php and see if that works.  I don't use IIS, so I
couldn't tell you anything relating to configuration.

>>> Varsha Agarwal <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 07/03/02 03:42PM >>>
Hi,
I am completely new to PHP and webserver things. I
followed instructions in the online manual of PHP and
installed it on my Win2000 machine which has IIS
istalled. I have written a hello.php program. I am
stuck here. The manual does not say how to run it. I
tried to open it in internet explorer, but it shows a
blank page.
I know this is a foolish Q, but please help me.

Thanks,
Varsha