Hello Richard, PHP,
      Well I did a typo here. Sorry about it. At that moment i was
really nuts, and needed a rest. Now I solved that problem, but only
after UPDATING PHP from 4.0.6 to 4.2.1 And shell_exec worked. Exec
didn't :( I'm going to investigate this question in the future.

Thank's for the help.  And as usual if anyone will need it. Here is a
working script:

<?
echo "Test 2<br>";
$output = shell_exec('uudeview -i /bla/bla.txt -p /bla/bla/');
echo "<pre>";
echo ($kick_my_ass);
echo "</pre>";
?>

--
Best regards,
 Latex                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]