Hello php-general,

  I've got a little question about imap_headers. I working on a
  project which must connect to local nntp server. I have no problems
  doing it, but as far as I know from documentation Imap_headers()
  fetches msg headers in to the arrey. So let's say I've got 5000 post
  in the box. When i try to open it it fetches all the headers. and
  then brings me them on the web page. I want to display sets of 50
  headers per page. that makes 100 pages. and every page will connect
  to server fetch ALL headers and etc. Any possibility to limit
  headers fetch like mysql limit 0, 50 and so on?
  Also any ideas how to speed it up also are welcome

--
Best regards,
 Latex                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]