Hello César, PHP,
    As for your question the answer is yes. At this point of time I'm
    working on it also. The main idea is set of a few scripts. One for
    dumping Database with data to a file, second one is creating a tar
    archive, and third one using fopen to put on FTP server some
    where:) It works. but I'm to lazy to complete it. :)

--
Best regards,
 Latex                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]