Привет!

Shiloh Madsen wrote:

> $LoginDB=@mysql_connect($dbhost, $dbuser, $dbpass);
> if (! $LoginDB) {
>   print "<p>Unable to connect to the database server at this time.</p>";
>   exit();
> } else {

This can be just:

$LoginDB=@mysql_connect($dbhost, $dbuser, $dbpass) or die('<p>Unable to
connect to the database server at this time.</p>')

> <?php
> }
> ?>

Sorry, what exactly are you trying to do here?

As for a general advice:
   1) use libraries. Make yourself a public dibconnect funcion. Chances
      are your user/password will differ depending on where the code gets
      executed (production or development) You don't want to go thru
      hundreds of scripts the recode that, right?
   2) Look for a very old PD class called FastTemplate. I know people
      will object that it adds to general execution and lowers
      performance, but that will allow you to keep your HTML code
      well separated by your scripting. And it does help, especially
      when you are not sure about what you are doing.

пока
Альберто
Киев

--

LoRd, CaN yOu HeAr Me, LiKe I'm HeArInG yOu?
lOrD i'M sHiNiNg...
YoU kNoW I AlMoSt LoSt My MiNd, BuT nOw I'm HoMe AnD fReE
tHe TeSt, YeS iT iS
ThE tEsT, yEs It Is
tHe TeSt, YeS iT iS
ThE tEsT, yEs It Is.......