I have two related tables. The first has about 12 records, each of which is
related to about 12 records in the second table.  I want to have two
interconnectedt dropdown list fields. The fisrt is used to select from the
first table and when the value has been selected, use it to determine the
contents of the second drop down list.  Once the second field has been
selected I want to use this data to otain the name of the form to be used to
display data selected using the two fields.

Obviously I can do this by having interrelated pages where the value from
the first fields is carried to the second page and used to populate the
second drop down list. I can then presumably dynamically generate the link
to the required page and pass over what paraeters are needed.

Is there any way of doing this so within a single page?

Can this be done using only PHP or do I need to use Javascripts?
Where would I be able to find examples of code which does this sort of
processing?

Any adivice would be gratefully received.
Regards

Peter Goggin

Regards

Peter Goggin